Translate

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

I want to be a GYm instructor

Dear Yolanda, 

I am a 26 year old male. I feel as though life has not been fair towards me. I am jobless. But I have a dream. 

I want to be a Gym Instructor, specifically for Virgin Active. I have no experience. I believe I have a great body but I do not even have a certificate or something. Please help me find my dream job. 

Gym Instructor

Hi Gym Instructor,

One thing for sure, you should never stop dreaming. And being able to dream is the greatest thing you can ever thank life for. So for that, life has already been fair to you.

And we live in a country with so many possibilities. You will find your dream job if you are ready to work towards it.

For me, personally it is unlikely to meet someone with such a dream. It shows you how different and broad we are as individuals. And because we are so different, I believe there is a chance for everyone to succeed.

Firstly, you can apply for student loans or bursaries to pursue your dream of a qualification in Health and Skin care from some colleges and South African universities like UJ (University of Johannesburg).

Secondly, to find a job as a Gym Instructor, make use of the great Google. Search for what you want, every day if you want to. Because having a dream alone is not enough, you need to push and persist for it to become a reality. And also, be patient. One day can be today.

I hope you find the job that you want. There are plenty of South African Job portals you can register or sign up with (for free) to receive job alerts for what you are looking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment