Translate

Friday, September 19, 2014

Such disrespect from my hubby

Sawubona Yolanda,

I found out that my husband is cheating on me. At first I was sad, I could not believe that my husband would ever cheat on me. But after seeing the woman he is cheating on me with, I am BEYOND disrespected by the type of woman my husband chose to cheat on me with.

He might as well have cheated on me with a Venda Chicken. She is hideous!!! Why would my husband do this? It got to a point where I thought he was bewitched. Today, she sent me a message telling me how she will take him from me, am I wrong to laugh at this ridiculous attempt made by this horrendous woman?

Disrespected woman



Hi Disrespected Woman, 

I would not tell you the reasons why men cheat, but only your husband can provide you with that solution. As to why he cheated on you with someone of lower 'class' than you (as you stipulate), I fully understand why you would be upset. 

Often when a man cheats on you, you always expect that he would do it with someone better than you at everything. This would make it easier to accept that you failed in this or that. But the question is, would it have made you better if she was better looking? Would it make you change your looks? 

At the end of the day, the problem might not be the girl but your husband. Your husband was the one who flawed in this. However, the fact that this woman contacted you to tell you that she is going to steal your husband, it shows that she is insecure and will probably never have a man of her own. So instead of focusing on her, talk to your husband, find out what drove him to this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment